Saturday, March 10, 2012

Margs Quilt

Good Morning everyone..

Marg has just posted piccies of her Lily Quilt all complete with binding. It is just lovely.

I have quilted several of this pattern and still love it and want to make it.   This pattern is called Floral Bouquet and is found in the  book "Jelly Roll Quilts" by Pam and Nicky Lintott.  They have several books out now using Jelly Rolls.  I love the white background giving the quilt light and freshness, so suited to our part of the world.

I forgot to get pictures before it left me so pop over to Marg's blog to see this beautiful quilt in all its glory.

I have been very busy quilting, kids back to school and sewing for myself.  I have also found Pinterest and have been sucked into that vortex of time vanishing.  Have a look at my boards if you like and see what has been inspiring me lately ( WARNING - time will vanish before your eyes)  I have also been organising my photo's of all customer quilts and this is taking time to go through all my folders to find them and sort by each Creator to build a collection of their works.  It's been tedious and exciting see all the quilts again.

So go have a look at some lovely quilt eye candy and I will catch you again soon ( off to the sewing room for some therapy time)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Fiona, your quilting looked fabulous. I'm really happy with this quilt, considering the pattern didn't grab me at first.

    ReplyDelete