Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Well I got another block of the Halloween Baltimore finished. I actually got the applique finished last week but had to complete the embroidery still. The stitching detail is not my favourite part but it does make the blocks come to life.
The spiderweb slowed down the progress, actually, I just put it off because it didn't look like an easy thing to do... but once I sucked it up and started, it went well and I am fairly happy with it. Love the camera effect, need to zoom in closer next time, but still cute.
I have another block almost done, again the embroidery left to do. Hopefully it will be ready for next week
I am linking with Sinta at Pink Pincushion along with other stitchers working on their BOM.