Monday, January 10, 2011

Today

This morning I will be dropping the kids at vacation care, getting my hair cut, off to the shops for a couple of things

then

BACK TO THE QUILT....

I should get the top finished rather quickly

then I will have to see if the quilter can get it done for me - oh wait - thats me also. It is a cot size so it shouldn't take long to be done. If I can get the quilting done by the end of today I will be very happy. The binding will take me into tomorrow but I wont get to see the baby for a couple of days anyway.

So she will not think of me as the slack Aunty who has had months to make something instead of leaving it to the last 24 hours.

Just so you have a picture to also look at - here is a random photo of a quilt I did last year




Stay dry and safe everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment