Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lone Stars

Late last year and earlier this year I taught a class at The Patchwork Angel my Lone Star quilt and have just realised I had not posted any photos of the girls work. Mine was done in reproductions - very traditional looking - and the girls did just about everyother style of fabric except Reproductions. They all turned out fantastic and so different. I just want to make mine again in all the combinations of colours and fabrics.

Here is a mini quilt show for you...




















Here is Lorraines top completed at Show and Tell with the Buderim Craft Group

Mine is not here, I still have to quilt it.

This is the next quilt I am teaching shortly - still spots available




Enjoy your evening - hopefully stitching

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment