Monday, February 14, 2011

Quilt Show for Jenny

Jenny is away visiting her family and has missed out on seeing my customer quilts done.

So for Jenny




Carol's Sampler, the applique blocks are done with wool felt



Helen's Pies and Tarts - beautiful



This is Cindy's Lone Star, done in a class by me and made for her teenage daughter - stunning..

And here is a pic of Kitson on the quilt I made for her. She looks very angelic. This is on my sister (Kitson's mum)Avril's blog, have a look around she does beautiful glass beads for jewelry. She makes the beads from rods of glass and a very hot flame.



So next post I should be listing my purchases from the weekend. This is not going to be good....

bye

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the quilt show - you know how much I enjoy them. Kitson is such a lovely HUGE baby!!
    See you soon.
    Love
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete