Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stash Report No. 2

So this week was bad again. I went to Toowoomba and ended up buying a little bit of fabric lol.

so I got some bolts of Moda Bella Solids, 3 in fact for a total of 43.5 metres. You just can't get small bolts.....


I bought a fat quarter bundle of Robyn Pandolph's Scarborough Fair very pretty


Some more stripes and bits



Some Kaffe for a Hunter Star project I want to do


Bringing my totals to

In This Week

Fat Quarter Bundles - 1
Layer Cakes - 0
Jelly Rolls - 0
Fabric - 51.7m

Out This Week

Fabric - 2m

Year to Date

FQ Bundles - 3
Layer Cakes - 4
Jelly Rolls - 4
Fabric - 60.9

I have a quilt finished, my Crabapple Hill "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" that I started in 2008. I will post a pic next time.

In the meantime I need to have Bex's and a lie down after all that adding and realisation of how much it all adds up and how quickly.

Fiona

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Fiona, that makes me feel much better, lol.
    Lots of lovely fabric I especially like the Kaffe!

    ReplyDelete