Monday, June 11, 2012

Back to BOM Rehab

Hello

I have had a chance to get back to my BOM Merry Merry Snowman, but alas only the embroidery completed on a previous block. But it is finished and I have started on the next.


 This is Block 2 completed ( insert little happy dance)


I also played with these. This top is finished. I will show a picture when quilted, don't hold your breathe waiting though, I have a few custom quilts to get done first.

While I was away from this blog I was making the Amy Butler Weekender bags for the family.  Well this is the one for my sister, I forget to get a pic of Mum's.  My sister loves it. yay.

So check out the other BOM Rehab girls over at Pink Pincushion.

I'm off to put a roast in the oven, so cold here this weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment