Saturday, May 11, 2013

Chocolate Layer Cakes

Earlier this year I taught my Chocolate Layer Cake quilt again.  Here are some of the girls quilts I have just finished quilting for them.  I actually quilted them one after the other and had such fun.
Vicki's with a stunning dark pink background, punching up the piecing.



 This one belongs to Barb N, she came to my first class.  This is actually her third quilt using my pattern.


The border fabric is perfect with the lime green on the brown.


Janey A made this fresh and bright version, the orange sashing really adds character to the quilt.


These are Barbs earlier quilts.  She made one for each granddaughter, only changing the borders. 
So cute.



They use different fabrics for the piecing, backgrounds, and borders giving each quilt a personality of its own, and one suited to the owner.

So Sew on girls

No comments:

Post a Comment